Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Textures

I love it when my worlds coordinate!
This week's theme in my 52-week challenge is "textures." And it also happens to be one of the themes in my year-long contest. So I took the time to get a few pictures. I'm not sure if any will make it to my final cut, but you never know!







And in trying a new camera technique (which means it's once again time to edit my 101 in1001 list!), I got this picture. I'm thinking of turning it into a wall picture or using it on notecards...

What's the technique, you ask? I'm learning how to take the lens off my camera and turn it around, turning my 50mm lens into a macro lens! It confuses the camera to no end, and until these pictures confused me even more. But it suddenly "clicked" (pun intended) and I love how much fun it is!!

No comments: