Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Conversations

1.
Hudson: {closing the window} Did it, Mommy!
Me: Hudson, why did you close the window?
Hudson: Because......cold.



2.
{Josh, Jasmine, Bekah and Hudson head outside for awhile after dinner. Jasmine and Bekah go get their bikes. Hudson gets his "bacuum," or lawn mower.}

Bekah: Daddy, I'll get your skateboard.
Josh: No, thank you. I'm not going to use my skateboard tonight.
Jasmine: Daddy, I'll go get your skateboard.
Josh: No, thanks. I'm not going to skateboard tonight.
Bekah: Daddy, here's your skateboard!
Josh: I. Don't. Want. My. Skateboard. Tonight.
{to me: }Could you grab my book for me?
Charla: Don't you want your skateboard??
Josh: ACK! Why does everyone want me to skateboard?? (replaying conversation)
Charla: oh. I didn't hear the "don't."
Hudson, coming over: Daddy! Skateboard??

No comments: