Monday, June 27, 2011

Life's been pretty normal lately. Well, "normal" might be too strong. But nothing stands out as being photo- or blog post-worthy.

That doesn't mean I don't take pictures still, of course. x

The kids were "bored" Saturday morning, so I put 'em to work. 
 They had a great time, and the crayon spots on some of the walls are now gone!


Hudson stood at the door, calling "kiss? kiss??" after Daddy when Josh was leaving for work this morning, so I got Josh's attention. He came back for that kiss.
 Hudson still watched him leave...


And last week's theme for my 52-week challenge was "craving."
This was a bit of a stretch, but I figured it works.
I love baby toes. Hudson's feet are almost past that 'baby toes' stage, but not quite. So I got this picture to hold onto that baby-ness :)

I've finally gotten back into extracting my AlphaKids letters. I got side-tracked with the ballet pictures I did, and then never got back into it until this week. I'm reading an awesome, incredible book right now and he's helping me figure out what I should do with my photography while still doing the parenting/homeschooling thing :) If you have a dream job in mind and don't know how to get there, or even if you don't quite have a dream "job" in mind, this book is SO fantastic!


(yes, I'm giving it a bigger plug than I usually do. Because I can't believe how much I'm enjoying the book and how much I can see it's already changing the way I look at my world.
So now that I've way over-hyped it you'll probably hate it, unless you've already discovered it yourself...
I'm such a good salesman.)

No comments: