Friday, September 16, 2011

Rag curls

I did the girls hair in rag curls last night. It was easy and pretty quick, and they look so pretty!
(Well, Bekah's hair is fine like mine was at this age, so they fell out quickly)

Put up to dry and curl:




Bekah had hers come out last night, since I did this to them in the afternoon. Waiting is hard at 4!
(or 34)



I left that one in because it was still damp. This morning it was on the frizzy side instead of curly, but she thinks it's cute!

Jasmine had me take out two last night, but when she heard they'd look even more amazing in the morning, she was willing to wait to take them out. I'm so proud!

This is her "small smile" modeling pose. She was quite proud of herself for coming up with the face!

And Hudson insisted on showing off the side of his head, too:

3 comments:

Amy Turon said...

Just lovely! Aren't you just having a bushel of fun with those girls!

Charla said...

I really am! I love that they're so girly and let me do things like that!! And putting them in their leotards and tights this morning for ballet class....ahhhhhhh!! :D

Andrea (annscraps) said...

As usual, I've read your blog and now know what I want to do for tomorrow :P Lookin' good Charla! <3