Saturday, April 07, 2012

Fun Weekend

1. I updated the look (and title) of my homeschooling blog :) Go see! I'll wait.
http://hideawayinschool.blogspot.com/


2. I like lists. I'm not just copying Pioneer Woman's favorite blog style. It was mine before I knew she existed. So I refuse to feel guilty for doing it too!!

3. Bekah's been perfecting her saute (the ballet step, not the style of cooking veggies). She doesn't know that's what it's called yet, but she's working really hard at getting pointy toes when she's in the air.

4. Hudson likes to jump too, so he had to be in on the action.
(Could he be any cuter?? I didn't think so!!)

5. After taking these pictures, I decided I had to get a shot of the three of them. But my kitchen isn't big enough for that, so outside we went!!

6. Oh, and then a picture of Jasmine in the hat I finished making last night. 

(photobombed by her brother)

7. Bekah wants a hat like that, but hers has to be green. Of course, I don't own green yarn. So a trip to the store is on my list for next week.

8. We dyed eggs. I ran out of ideas on ways to get unique pictures of that, so there aren't any. Maybe their hunt will offer some good pictures, though.

9. It's wayyyyyyy past my bedtime. Night, all!

No comments: