Friday, April 27, 2012

Things heard around here today

~Hudson and Bekah telling me: "I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so much." I think they compete for the most "so"s.

~When I tell Hudson to go into time out (or rather, if he ever did anything wrong and needed a time out. Because he's an angel and never does anything wrong.), he tells me, "but I love you!" (or he would, if he were told he'd done something wrong...ya know, the perfection and all).

~Hudson doesn't like the nightmare on Princess Bride. They call the "boo! boo!" woman "The Queen of Garbage."

~Bekah asks us to play Rat-a-tat-Cat after just about every meal.
Actually, she doesn't ask. She just sets it up and shows us what would be our first card, ever hopeful.

~Jasmine starts second grade on Monday, and Bekah starts Kindergarten. I've enjoyed our three-week summer vacation, in spite of the occasional snow.

No comments: