Saturday, April 14, 2012

Last day in the Twos

Hudson turns 3 tomorrow.
I'm excited for him. He's going to have so much fun.
But I'm really struggling! My little guy is growing up SO fast, and he seems intent on catching up with his sisters.


Right now, the day before his third birthday, he:

~counts to 14 and gets a couple more teens in there before hitting 20
~knows his colors, his animals, all his body parts
~ has the vocabulary of a kid much older than 2
~sings "I'm 19, I'm 19, my birthday's today. a big girl, a woman, a lady, they say" (from Frog Prince)

His favorite:
~movie: Little Bear (um, this is a surprise to me). Now he thinks he likes the Pooh Movie. Usually it's either one of the Toy Story movies or Cars. (later: "I think I like Cars the most.")
~food: "my favowite dinnah is .... (clicking his tongue) macaroni cheese.
~drink: coconut (milk) (as in So Delicious Coconut Milk)
~game: "Mario Kart Wii WooHoo!" (zooming around the room to demonstrate)
~song: "Meshack, Benico" (Louis Armstrong's "Shadrack"
(side note, when the song comes on, Hudson calls it "Bekah's song." He's so generous!)
~color: "uh, pink."
~toy: "My froggie and truck"
~place: "Uh, I don't know. uh, to...bowling."
~Disney World ride: "Buzz Lightyear Ride. That was so fun!"


Happy birthday to my sweet little boy!!

No comments: