Monday, April 09, 2012

Thirty-five things I love

I turned 35 last week. I feel like that makes me a grown-up or something.

I'm not sure what I think about that.

Anyways, to distract myself from the meaning of the number, I'm going to list 35 things I love.

1. This guy.

2. Sunshine
3. our American Flag waving outside
4. not just because that means it's not raining/snowing, either
5. Reading
6. Lists
7. Helping people
8. Organized places
9. My new Kindle
10. Free books
11. Dandelions brought to me by my sweet kids
12. Anticipation
13. Finishing things
14. like this list
15. Maybe I should have said "10 things I love"
16. Florida, even when I only visit it in my dreams
17. Disney World
18. This kid
19. This girl:

20. I'm pretty crazy about their dad, too. That's putting it mildly.
21. When the kids put away their toys without being asked
22. Daydreams (see 21)
23. um.....this is hard....
24. Spring!
25. Spring flowers
26. Vegetable gardens
27. my family. All of them. and the fact that I'm from a huge family. It's pretty awesome.
28. If I'd listed them individually I wouldn't be stuck on what else I love...
29. Rain on the windows when I don't have to go anywhere
30. A parakeet who likes us
31. a clear inbox
32. new emails
33. contradictions (see 31 and 32)
34. photoshop and Lightroom
35. my camera

I made it! (ish)

No comments: