Thursday, July 12, 2012

No wonder!

I couldn't figure out why I feel like my eyes are bugging out of my head.

Until I realized:
--the kids have spent most of the morning arguing (mostly Jasmine in the middle of things)
--I just spent 2 1/2 hours doing a project that should have taken 20 minutes, thanks to problems with Java's update not being compatible with the software needed to work on it
--I was up 2 hours later than normal, trying to get Photoshop Elements to play nice. That's my next project
--I was up two hours later than normal last night

but...life is good...
--we had two people walk through the house yesterday. I haven't heard an official report, but I know that the second ones to walk through really liked it. They may come back, possibly this weekend.
--we have another scheduled showing tomorrow
--the house looked incredible
--the sunshine and warm weather is perfect
--I have a bunch of veggies in my garden
--I did finally finish that project mentioned above
--I put something new in the store!

--I have something REALLY COOL in the store next week. Something I'm excited to play with, and something I'm hoping everyone will want to use too :D

--I have cute kids
--And...I scrapped! I'm not planning on making a habit of it or anything, but I had fun!

1 comment:

ChloƩ said...

LOL at the "not planning to make a habit of it" part! That would be nice, though! ;) Hope it feels better since then!!