Friday, July 06, 2012

Surprises

1. I got a message on Facebook last week from one of my dear friends. She wanted to know if I was available to do pictures for a friend of hers two days from then. I said sure, and met the sweetest baby. Oh my goodness, what a doll.
You can see all the pictures on my photography site here.

2. The house is on the market!! With all we've done over the past month I really shouldn't be surprised by this change, but it's been something I longed for SO long, it's hard to believe it's actually happening. Much like when I finally met Josh and couldn't believe I was finally getting married!

3. I still haven't learned not to start a list before I've thought through if I have more than 2 things to say.

4. I took new pictures of fireworks on Wednesday. I love taking pictures of fireworks, because you never know what you're gonna get! I linked (above) to my portfolio with the pictures, but I'll post a couple here, because otherwise this looks like a really dull post!



No comments: