Thursday, July 19, 2012

Stories

1.
Jasmine saw this sign, noted the capitalization, and declared: "She's going to be RICH!"

2. Hudson enjoyed playing Josh's new "app-pad," (known as an iPad to everyone else) for awhile tonight. But then he got upset when the girls had a chance to use it. He showed his inner 13-year-old girl when he declared, "they don't like me. No one doesn't like me!" because the girls wouldn't let him play.

3. Yes, Bekah's roaring. No, I don't know why.

4. Jasmine told us this evening that Hudson was making good sentences. She said, "maybe when he's 5 he'll make really good sentences," and proceeded to elaborate with the most incomprehensible, runon series of words to emphasize her point.

5. I like toddler boys. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

ChloƩ said...

Hehehe, that's so cute and funny! I love them all, and I love that you recorded those stories!!