Thursday, December 06, 2012

Merry Christmas

I've gotten some complaints about this plan, but I'd like to explain a little more.

This year I'm not sending out Christmas cards. I know. I know. I know.
But I'm so stressed. Trying to keep this house ready for showings is really wearing on me. I'm surviving, but when I try to add anything to my life I start running, screaming through the house.

I'm going to be sending out "we moved!" announcements when that happens, and you'll have CharlaArts-quality photos in that announcement that you can put on your fridge and smile about. But the Christmas card I made over a month ago isn't getting printed and addressed.

So now, without further ado, here is the 2012 Virkler Family Christmas Card.
(linked to the template to make Christmas cards like this ;) )

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Such cute Charla!!!!

Karen said...

You do not have to explain anything to anyone.
Because having 3 kids and homeschooling while having your house on the market is enough to make anyone live on the raggedy edge of sanity.
And if people can't figure THAT out, well...they don't deserve a Christmas card anyways.
It's called "Appropriate use of Energy Conservation Techniques."
And it's something I'm still learning, too.

Charla said...

Thanks, Michelle :D

and thanks, Karen. Have I told you lately how much I appreciate you?? Because you just might need to hear it again :D