Monday, December 03, 2012

Because I'm a rebel...

It's December, so that means it's the perfect time to write a thankfulness list.

Actually, this whole year has been a lesson in learning to be thankful. It turns the worst days into at least reasonable days, if not actually pleasant ones.
So today, I'm thankful for:

~The kids' friend Olivia, who told her mom "I love Ms. Charla" this morning when she was told she was coming over.
~Olivia's mom, who made incredible banana bread for us
~Mondays. Seriously. I love Mondays. I'm always so excited to get a ton accomplished, and it feels SO good to see all the progress I'm getting done.
~Blogging when I have other things to do. Yes, I'm procrastinating, but I'm doing something good, so it can't be actual procrastinating, can it??
~Christmas lights.
And photogenic kids ;)
~Friends and family who will understand if I do what I'm planning to do this year...which is to send digital Christmas cards this year. I hope you won't mind. 

Happy Monday!

No comments: