Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Life with a boy

I love my son. He keeps me laughing.

He'll snuggle Lamby and use it to give me a kiss.
Then he'll fly said lamb through the air with a vrooooom.

He'll play with magic wands.
But after about 5 seconds of "magic," they turn into either a "pewm" or a sword.
As do drumsticks, hangers, and anything else that has at least one straight side.

He shrieks at the sight of a bug.
But then he'll use something, whatever he can find, to kill it and protect his mama and sisters.


He'll come snuggle me during the scary bits of a movie.
But he doesn't ever choose a movie until he knows it will have a "bad guy."

I've had a wonderful 3 1/2 years with him and love watching his personality blossom a little more each day. 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think Hudson would fit right in with our boys! I cried when I found out Sam was a boy because I always assumed we would have nothing but girls (Jim is the only boy of 9 in his generation). Now I can't imagine NOT having boys around. =-)
Glad you like the card - I have to get them out early or else things get too overwhelming - especially with Sam and Caroline's birthdays.
And when I get overwhelmed, I don't have fun. So I'm trying to plan better. Too bad it took me 35 years to figure that out. =-)
You must be close to 1 GB, too. Your pictures are so awesome. =-) I wish I had a bit of your talent.
Merry, Merry Christmas and BIG HUGS from Maryland!!!!