Thursday, November 01, 2012

November

Seriously, how did it become November? If you ask me what month it is, I'm likely to say "September." I don't know how time is going so incredibly quickly.
The kids loved Halloween. They dressed up in a few different costumes over the course of the day, and they love handing out candy to the neighborhood kids. They each got one piece of candy from the bowl, and that's it. Josh and I forgot to take a piece each, but that's good because we ran out before the evening ended.
It's my 6 month anniversary of being a designer at TDC! It's crazy to realize it's been 6 months doing something I dreamed about doing years ago, but never imagined being able to do. And doing it successfully!! I'm so excited. This is a big weekend in the digital scrapping world...our site is having a huge store-wide sale, there are contests and challenges and freebies and general fun-ness :)
I'm working on a huge new project for my store. Well, "huge" in that it's something I've never done and am learning as I go along. I've been dreaming about it the past two nights! Hopefully I'll finish it up today and can put it in the store next week. It's pretty fun!
We escaped unscathed from Sandy. My friend said the wind was crazy Monday night, but we didn't even hear it howl. No damage...just a few more leaves on the ground the next morning. We're very thankful for that and are praying for those who did have damage!
Aren't they beautiful? I love my children. I'm so very thankful for them. They bring me such joy and delight.

No comments: