Monday, November 12, 2012

Lamby

The other night, Bekah and Hudson were negotiating a sleep-over.
They already share a room, but they decided they were going to share a bed. They're little, so it would work.

But then Hudson said he was going to bring Lamby.
And Bekah put her foot down.
"I don't like lamby. He's too loud."

I'd like to introduce you to "loud" Lamby.
(see me in there too?)

Lamby actually has a rather loud, high-pitched voice. I don't blame Bekah for saying no.



But Hudson and Lamby are inseparable, so I suggested to him that maybe he could make sure Lamby stayed quiet all night.

He thought about it for a minute, and agreed.

And Bekah said it was okay for a third party to be in the bed.


Epilogue: Bekah fell asleep before she was put in bed, so Hudson decided the sleep-over was on the boring side. After about 2 minutes sharing her bed, he took Lamby back to his own bed.

No comments: