Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fun Stories

I've been a bit of a hermit lately. I've temporarily (?) left Facebook because I needed a clean break. But I do still want to tell people funny stories from the kids, so this is my outlet to mention those!


Hudson came in to wake us up this morning, saying "I didn't wake you up!"

Josh, to Hudson: "Do you want to take a shower today?"
H: "No."
Josh: "Why? Is it because it hurts (your skin) or because it isn't fun anymore?"
H: "It isn't fun anymore. It hurts my body."


"Look out, Bekah. It's a BIG hug."

(when Josh was taking the kids to the park and I was staying home): "Lamby will keep you company."

And when he was tired and I asked if he'd be able to fall asleep: "Lamby will keep me to sleep."










(photo is linked to the action I used to turn it black-and-white :D  )

2 comments:

Amy Turon said...

Charlene, did you leave Facebook? I can't find you there any more? I really enjoyed your family posts and pictures (plus I enjoyed having them available to use on my blog.) I will miss you on Facebook.

Charla said...

Yes, I deactivated my account. I'll likely be back at some point, but I needed a clean break.
Thanks!