Monday, November 05, 2012

Flowida Randomness

1. Hudson can't wait to meet Rapunzel next time we go to Disney.
2. Jasmine thinks we're going to Disney every day.
3. I told her not to expect more than about weekly.
4. She's trying to negotiate to twice a week: Monday and Friday.
5. I'm not willing to admit that that sounds like a good plan to me!
6. The kids were excited to find out that pomegranates grow in Florida.
7. They want a pomegranate tree as much as I want a grapefruit and an orange tree!
8. There were flurries here this morning. I guess we're not in Florida yet.
9. Nor do I have any ETA of when that might be.
10. Keep the prayers coming, please.
11. This.


12. Palm trees.
13. Fresh citrus.
14. Lower taxes.
15. Less government interference in my homeschooling.
16. Mickey.
17. No snow. Ever.
18. A second bathroom (and maybe even a third, depending on the house).
19. No winter coats.
20. Frasier every evening after the kids go to bed.
21. Oh, that happens already. Not sure what we'll watch when we finish season 11 again (we're on 10 now).
22. We'll still be in Yankees country.
23. Not that I've paid attention to any games this year.
24. Citrus.
25. This person.




















26. As well as others I don't have pictures of.
27. And some we haven't yet met.
28. Marco Rubio.
29. Sunflare.
30. Palm trees.
31. Paradise.

No comments: