Friday, November 09, 2012

I took a stroll along the Sea of Galilee with Jesus this morning

"Guest Post" by Josh  :-)

Yep, it's true! Hudson was there too. But I didn't earn any frequent flier miles, and it didn't require a flux capacitor (or even a Delorean).

For the last six months or so, we've been working on making something new available through Communion With God Ministries. It's purpose is to remove all of the barriers to entry that have over-complicated what is inherently a very simple process: learning to hear God's voice.

A Stroll Along the Sea of Galilee - New Life for Your Daily Devotions

In addition to using the 4 Keys to Hearing God's Voice to get anyone doing two-way journaling immediately, it's also turned out to be a great tool for those of us who have known how do this for a long time. I'm embarrassed (as I'm sure I should be) to admit that I've done more two-way journaling in these last few months since we got a pre-production copy of this than in my entire life!

After a long and stressful day yesterday getting everything finalized and posted online, this morning the Lord encouraged me in my journaling with this message:

My son, I'm so glad to see you here again with your son. This is what I long to see in families all around the world. The efforts that it has taken to get the Sea of Galilee project done are going to reap a harvest of so many people experiencing this same thing you have. I am overjoyed. I want it to be simple. To draw near to me you must be like a child. This is the key. This is the tool that will make an impact on the masses. Those who won't go to a seminar, take a course, or even read a book or a tract! This makes it accessible to EVERYONE. Period. No more excuses. Take a stroll with Me and hear what I would say to you. Who would refuse that invitation?

No comments: