Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happily Ever After

1. I love Florida.
2. It's tough to garden when you're not yet sure what's a weed and what isn't.
3. I didn't think I'd be happy to see weeds I recognized.
4. It's fun to pull vines out of the garden.
5. I bought beautiful blue orchids. I'm terrified I'll kill them. So I got some pictures right after we got them home. (also, because they tinted them blue and next year they'll be white.)


6. We've made it to each Disney park once so far. Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom with my dear friend Nicole and her awesome family.


7. I'm going to wish on my birthday candles that I learn how to write like Pioneer Woman (but with my own voice...just funny like her) when I'm 36.

8. I've already requested Zebra Domes as my birthday cake. Josh approves :) If I have to leave Wegmans' Ultimate Chocolate Cake, that's a reasonable replacement. YUMMMMMM.

9. We got three fruit trees. A cocktail citrus tree, which has 6 branches of different citrus fruits grafted onto one trunk. There's a baby lime growing already. Can't wait to try it! The other two are getting planted today, when Josh and Bekah get back from buying soil to help them make the transplant. Avocados (already getting lots of buds!) and mango. We may not have a big backyard, but we're making the most of it!!

10. Guacamole, anyone??? Bekah can't wait!

No comments: