Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas is behind us??? And final add-on

Since we got our Christmas cards out very early (so people would know our newest address) and it feels like we've been planning or shopping for months, it's hard to believe it's really over! Though for us it's not quite over for us, since we'll be celebrating with Josh's parents and his sister and her husband, once they (sis and brother-in-law) are in Africa until this weekend.

Jasmine loves opening presents! She got some great gifts, which she's really enjoying! She's been pushing around her doll stroller from my brother Phillip all morning, but up until I finally got it put together, her plane from my brother Daniel and his wife was the thing she kept talking about.

I need to apologize. I found out on the 23rd that I had managed to put the website over on bandwidth for the month, and was only on the computer for about 3 minutes on Christmas Eve, so I couldn't do anything about it. So I'm in the process of changing the links to a free webhosting service. Let me know if it works okay or is strange...I didn't want to go with yousendit, since they limit the number of downloads and/or how long the links are good. So we'll see how this works!)

Here's a preview of today's add-on:
the link is: http://joshandcharlene.com/scrapbooking-freebies.htm
(if you are a firefox user and have adblock on, you may need to open the link in IE for it to work!)

No comments: