Wednesday, December 06, 2006

A few quandaries

Hey! Check out baby's ticker!!! "They" have a good chance of survival at this point!! Eddie is good proof of that :)

So just a few things I've been pondering:

You know the song "Big Yellow Taxi"?? Why "put up a parking lot"? Shouldn't it be "put down"? Parking lots are flat, unless you're talking about a parking garage, but that's not what's sung!

Why does an apartment complex that pays for the heat put up windows that aren't well insulated? Sitting in front of our living room window was like sitting in a fridge, until Josh and I put up plastic yesterday. It was really bothering my skin to turn up the heat too much, and we still didn't want to sit on the couch, which is right in front of the window. I just don't get it.

Rats. There was a third thing too. Wonder what it was??

Don't forget, you can still grab my Christmas kit (see link below) :) I'd love to see what you do with it, if you use it!!

No comments: