Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Long-overdue trip to the Zoo

I've wanted to take Jasmine to the zoo for ages, but it just hadn't happened. The weather is so nice this week, though, and Jasmine is so fascinated by animals, especially giraffes (faff!) that Josh took the afternoon off so we could go see the animals.

I think she was more than slightly overwhelmed. They're a lot bigger than they are on her animals DVD! She warmed up to them eventually, though, and enjoyed herself. She wasn't as excited as I was that the gorilla came right up to us and put his hand on the glass...I thought it was neat to be so close :)

Here's a layout I put together while she was sleeping :)
Credits:
inked border by Nancie Rowe Janitz
patterned paper by Jen Reed (from her Digi Pick sampler)
staple from Jan Crowley's 'Little Black Dress' kit
journaling strips by Kimberly Geswein
"zoo" alpha by Christine Smith

Fonts: KGD Tiffany, 1942 report

No comments: