Monday, December 18, 2006

One Week until Christmas

I love Christmas. It hasn't lost its magic for me.

I love the cookies, getting to see family I haven't seen in a long time, that orchestra is suddenly "cool" again, and that it's the one time people, even those in Buffalo, actually want to see snow.

But this year will be even more amazing. It's Jasmine's second Christmas, but this year she's a lot more aware of all the things going on around her. She adores trees and asks us to turn them on whenever she sees them. She loves all the pretty lights. I can't wait to see her opening her presents, either, though I wouldn't be surprised if the paper is still as exciting as the presents themselves. She loves new clothes, so trying on her beautiful new Christmas dresses is an exciting prospect...it really is magical!




Credits:
Everything from Tamra Burwick's 'Precious and Few' (polkadotpotato.com)


Credits: all from Holley VanDenBerg's 'Shabby Christmas' kit Fonts: Dactylographe

No comments: