Friday, November 09, 2007

First Pictures

I had a wonderful surprise: a UPS truck came yesterday at lunchtime!! Bringing with it...Sebastian!
(yes, I really did name the camera. I think it's a fitting name, and since I bounce back and forth between saying "Nee-kon" and "N-eye-kon," it seemed like a good idea to call it something else entirely.)

I took a bunch of pictures yesterday, and a few more today. I have a lot to learn still, but since we had a Nikon before and this one is very "intuitive," according to many reviews I read, I'm able to take fun pictures already. Here are a few:





Yes, you saw that last one right. Rebekah is officially walking. No more "one step and lunge." She doesn't usually get very far with each step and often quits after 6-8 steps and crawls the rest of the way, but she's getting good at it. I'm not surprised, since her sense of balance is incredible and she's been doing squats for over a month, so her legs are strong too!

And a layout from yesterday:

No comments: