Monday, November 12, 2007

Fruit Farm Outing

We decided to go to Kelly's Fruit Farm yesterday, where my family used to go all the time when I was taking ballet lessons (because it was in that direction). Unfortunately the huge cider mill was closed for the season, but it was still a great chance for some photo ops and delicious donuts and cider.
Jasmine loving her daddy

Happy to be out of the car!

How much for a bushel of Bekah?

Jasmine had to do it too!


Checking out the inventory

Much heavier than she expected

At my parents' house

My brother Phillip had fun trying out the camera :)

This is one of Bekah's favorite faces, and Phillip is the first one to get a good shot of it. She scrunches her nose and shows off her teeth and makes this silly breathing noise :)

Jasmine was fascinated by the birds in the trees

And my friend Jenn had an awesome idea to make toy food for her daughter, out of felt. I decided Jasmine would get a kick out of that too, so we bought felt and I started working on it yesterday, with the help of my sisters (Vivian and Amy). They made the chicken nuggets, and I made the fried egg and bread.

2 comments:

Deena said...

Looks like a fun day! Love the felt food, I just might have to try that for sophia! She loves her toy kitchen, and is always making us stuff to eat LOL

Anonymous said...

awesome pics! love the one with Bekah's scrunched up face.

the felt food is so cute!!!!