Saturday, November 17, 2007

Media-Free for me!

I've decided to take a week off of the computer, TV and radio. I'm excited that I'll be spending more time with the girls with no thought of "just a minute while I check my email for the 2,485,385th time today. I haven't decided yet if I'll let Jasmine watch any of her movies; I'll try to keep them off, but they might make it out if it's a case of keeping my sanity.

So I hope everyone in America has a wonderful Thanksgiving, and that everyone has a fantastic week! You can call if you want to talk, and if you don't have my number you can always email Josh (or leave a comment here; he might check)

2 comments:

nomessscrappin said...

What a good idea. I wish I could go a week with out it all.

Stacey said...

I started to get worried when I hadn't seen you around...glad everything is OK and you are enjoying time with your family. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!