Thursday, January 03, 2008

A year in pictures

I'm joining Andrea at TDC in taking a photo a day (actually, well more than one a day. Just aiming for one "decent" photo a day). I won't put them here though, because I'm sure not everyone wants to see pictures of the magnetic alphabet on our dishwasher!

If you'd like to see them, I have a blog set up here. I'll set up Feedblitz there too. I'm going to try hard to keep it up-to-date, but everyone knows that life sometimes gets in the way!

I also got something yesterday...one of my Christmas presents is now on my computer! I can type in my handwriting! So now all of my journaling on my layouts can be my handwriting, instead of other people's!


A couple Jasmine-isms to leave you with:

On her toy phone a few days ago:
"Hello? This is Chareen. I don't fink so. So, so, so, so. It's time for lunch. I can't find it. Okay. Bye!"
And lying in bed:
"Oh, a pwesent? Fank you so much."
And just now:
She asked for Goji. I got her a sippy cup of juice from the fridge, figuring it had to be Goji. I handed it to her, and a second later she was vigorously shaking her head. "it's not Goji." I smelled it: it was cider! So I got her the other sippy cup, and said "this is Goji." After testing it, she said "this is Goji! That's silly."

No comments: