Sunday, November 30, 2008

Introducing...

We had our ultrasound Wednesday afternoon. The nurse who did the sonogram was fantastic. She got wonderful pictures of our absolutely perfect baby.



Baby is measuring right on (well, technically 2 days ahead, but nothing they'd change my date over) and everything looks perfect.

And we know now that Jasmine and Bekah have a baby brother!! He was very willing to let us know (unlike Jasmine, who hid in my hips so the tech couldn't tell)

His name is Hudson Tyler, after family on both sides. We're not calling him Humphrey anymore...just straight on to Hudson!

The girls are thrilled. Bekah likes to rub and kiss my belly and say "Hi, Hin" (hopefully the pronunciation will improve before he's born!) and we couldn't be happier. I would have been thrilled with a third girl, but I really thought this one was a boy (so I have a 66% accuracy in guessing my own kids!)

No comments: