Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures and Layouts

I love having Josh around. I'm working really hard at keeping my feet up so I recover completely, so when he goes back to work I can physically handle watching three kiddos!
So I'm taking advantage of the oodles of computer time, scrapping pictures I'm getting of Hudson. He'd better just get used to the camera, because I'm going to keep using it ;)

I'm not ONLY scrapping Hudson pictures, though.


And here are a couple pictures I got of him this morning. I'm hoping I can get one of him like this but asleep, but I do love his eyes!


I like how this one came out :)
And lest you think the girls stayed completely out of my way:
Josh did a mini photo shoot of the girls while I got Hudson ready for the next set of pictures:

1 comment:

Amy Turon said...

Oh Charlene...how wonderful your scrapbook pics are! You do beautiful work. Thanks for sharing your children's photos with us.