Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Disney World Layout Month

I'm leading a challenge at The DigiChick this month. I'm going to give templates each Tuesday and Thursday, and then people will (hopefully!) use them for layouts about a vacation. I have a couple hundred pictures from Disney World and really want to make sure to use the good ones (i.e. the bulk of them!) and make a book for the girls. I want them to remember the trip, and since they're pretty young, this is the best way I can think of to help that happen!

I decided to make all the layouts' journaling as though I'm telling them their stories. I think I'm going to go back and do that with the layouts I've made from the trip over the past few months so there's some continuity. I'll get them all done and put in a hardcover book when I'm done and satisfied, and they'll have a book they can look over as they grow up.

So here's the first layout! If you aren't familiar with LOLcats, the stuff written on the pictures may not mean much to you (and I'm sure mom wishes I hadn't done the captions because she likes the funny pictures to stand on their own) but it cracked me up the whole time I worked on it!

No comments: