Monday, June 08, 2009

Funnies

Bekah has been very entertaining lately. I've been putting them on Twitter (which puts them in my Facebook status), but I'll try to go collect them here so I can see them down the road and for people who aren't on those two things :)

Bekah: (mumble, mumble) Me: What? Bekah: Yes or no? Me: Can you say it again? You were quiet. B: I was loud. You heard me! (*walks away*)

Josh: "Bekah, why are you shredding that crayon?" Bekah: "Because I'm two."

And her version of encouragement: "You can do it!! Maybe..."

Bekah brought her farm book to me. I’m asking her what each thing is. The first page is two tractors. She tells me what they are, she counts them, and then I ask her what “this” is, pointing to the tire. She says, “I just telled you!” Then we get to the goose. When I tell her what it is, she says, ‘Betta not a doose like dat. I’m not a doose!’

Jasmine: Stop arguing! Bekah: I'm not arguing!

It's not only things she says, either. Last Wednesday, they chose a bunch of books from Josh's mom's library. Jasmine's book choice: Bible Animal Friends (w/googly eyes) Bekah's: Experiencing the Depths of Jesus Christ.(written1685)


And Jasmine's been entertaining, too.

Josh was trying on an outfit from his BIL. Jasmine said it's "perfect for you." But the pants were too big. Jasmine's conclusion: "When you're 18, they'll fit you. Because 18 is very big." funny: at 18 they would have fit!

and a sweet one: Jasmine (to me): Do you know why I got you books from the library? Me: why? Jasmine: Because I love you.

Here's a picture I got of Hudson yesterday:
and surprise, surprise, it's already in a layout!
Have a great Monday!

No comments: