Thursday, September 10, 2009

Mini-Me

Jasmine is my mini-me. Mom has said a couple times over the past few months that she thought it was a 4-year old Charlene walking around the corner, instead of my daughter. And I'm realizing more and more how much she acts like me, too. She has a few things that are more like Josh (like her incredible sense of direction and remembering of details) but she thinks and acts so much like I used to, it's almost scary.

So what better to do with it than scrapbook about it?!


And I was thinking the other day about what each of the kids has taught me about life. Even though they're still young, it's pretty obvious that they've each added a dimension to my life that wasn't there before they were born.

1 comment:

Amy Turon said...

Love this post! God's plan to develop our character definitely included having children!