Thursday, September 03, 2009

My Girls

I've made a couple layouts this week!
This one is a collection of things Bekah's said over the past month or so, that I recorded on Twitter (thus the "tweet" title). She is SO funny!

I love this picture! That's all I need to say!

Jasmine's cast came off Tuesday morning. She's not putting any weight on it yet, and not bending it on purpose (though she's okay with it bending when she's sitting in a chair). She starts physical therapy tomorrow afternoon, and hopefully it will help her do what she needs to so she can start using it. I remember it taking me a LONG time before i could walk again after my cast came off from my broken ankle in 5th grade, so I don't want to push her too far, but I don't want to baby it too long, either. So I'm glad we'll go to someone who knows what they're doing in this field!

No comments: