Monday, February 22, 2010

Develop: Photo Challenge: Lesson 4

No, don't go looking for lessons 2 and 3. I'm working out of order as I grasp the lesson. Two is half-done, and I have to go back and re-read lesson 3 before I can figure out what I'm supposed to do.

lesson 4:
There are lots of different ways and usually no wrong way at all - it just depends on what you're trying to say with your photograph.

So today i'd like you to consider changing the way you shoot a little.

Assignment - shoot one thing from at least FIVE different angles. Consider and pay attention to what each angle "feels" like to you - and what it's saying about the subject.

I love this one. I love seeing how little Bekah still is (especially as I struggle with the fact that she turned 3 and is learning to read!)

closeup of Jasmine's hands as she works.


focusing more on the fridge itself

From above...I like the perspective of this!

And my favorite. I liked the angle of this and it felt cool to be lying on my back on the floor, camera in hand :D
It's also my favorite because immediately after this, Hudson walked over to me and looked down and said "hi" and waved! He wanted to know why he was taller than me :D

1 comment:

Gina said...

Loved this, great job!