Friday, July 01, 2011

Trying new things

Last night I did something completely new: Irish Dancing!
I loved it. It was exhausting and SO much fun. I can't wait to go back!

Tomorrow Jasmine, Bekah and Hudson are getting a day out with their Auntie and Uncle. They're going to the zoo. Jasmine's been counting down for the past few days. They are all so excited!
So Josh and I will have most of the day free. How exciting is that??
And in spite of my natural tendency to say "what can we clean?!" we're working at finding fun things to do.

So we're looking into things that we've never done, or not since kids...maybe trying a shooting range, or a horseback ride. He called about using his Father's Day present (a half-hour flight) but they're booked for the weekend (big surprise).

Can't wait to see what we do and how much fun we all have!!

I played Hangman with the kids for the first time today. 
Well, the girls. Hudson thought he was playing too....

They loved it. They wanted to lead.

We ended up with a very confused leader:

No comments: