Friday, October 14, 2011

Productive Day

Yesterday I left the computer off.
I'm thinking this is going to become a weekly thing.

I:
made a double batch of applesauce
made homemade macaroni and cheese for the kids and I for lunch
made taquitos for dinner (have to make more up today with the rest of the stuff. I'm NEVER making them again. I'll enjoy the restaurant's version instead!)
washed all the dishes for everything I made
made "energy balls" (peanut butter and honey formed in a ball, dipped in coconut and chilled. YUM!)
got the laundry put away
finished the kids' school
organized some of their school stuff
put away the pieces of their games that had lost their homes
made soup for Josh for work

Today we finished up the rest of the school week...which means we're now finished with our second quarter! We've finished half the school year! I'm so proud of her! And I'm allowing myself back online :) I have some pictures to look through and work on, but I refuse to spend the entire day on the computer.

And just because no blog post is complete without a picture or two:
 (ahem, we won't discuss the fact that this was while Jasmine was supposedly in a time-out)
 She just gets more gorgeous every day!

And from the photo shoot I did last weekend. I love the way these two brothers play together. My kids LOVE them!!

No comments: