Wednesday, January 04, 2012

2012:a look ahead

I can finally spill the beans!!!
A week or two ago, my dear friend Nicole asked if I would be interested in leading a weekly photography challenge on a blog she was setting up. After .0328 seconds of thought I wrote back "YES!!!" and couldn't sleep that night.

And finally my day arrived!!
Tell Your Story Every Day

My first few weeks are already planned, and February in the works.

I have to stay ahead, so that when we're on vacation it's already set up and written (and photographed).


I'm a huge fan of Jon Acuff and his witty, pointful blog Stuff Christians Like. Right now he's working on helping people figure out their goals for 2012 and take the baby steps necessary to make it happen. I just read the past couple days' posts, and yesterday's was to write out our list of goals for the year and take a picture of it. I was happy to oblige :)


I was able to make my 2011 goal, which was to really work on my photography and see where it led me. And take all opportunities that came my way. So I can't wait to see what happens this year!

No comments: