Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday List

1. It's snowing.

2. And windy.

3. However, we haven't had any earthquakes lately! (name the reference)

4. Jasmine's learning magic tricks. Last night she was trying one that she just couldn't get to work. She hasn't figured out that it's important to read all the way through the description before attempting the trick. So she went back to read one more sentence and decided that was the key she'd been missing.

5. The sentence was "add glitter and stars to the hat to make it more magical."

6. The other trick she tried was making a coin disappear.

7. She lost the coin mid-trick.

8. It surprised even her!

9. Hudson this morning asked: "who will go with me upstairs? I don't want to go with myself!"

10. He's hilarious.

11. He's started calling me "mama" instead of "mommy." He even asked permission to do so.

12. He's also exceedingly cute.
13. Bekah's pretty cute, too.

14. Jasmine's really cute, too, but she hasn't been the focus of my pictures much this week. I'll remedy that when my new backdrops get here today.

15. My word for the year is "willingness." I'm struggling with it already, knowing how much it can demand of me, but I know it's a good stretch, and I need to be stretched.

16. I see Bekah as willing. She's willing to try things, even if she have any idea if she'll succeed.

17. So here's my picture for my goal of 2012:
She's dancing, though last year she was scared of the big class. She was reading before her 4th birthday because she wanted to learn. I want to be like her!

18. I like toddler toes. I know it won't be long before I want him wearing socks all the time, so I'll enjoy this kind of thing as long as I can:


Happy Friday!!!

No comments: