Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I really should be teaching...

But this is important!!

Today, my first challenge went live.
http://tellyourstoryeveryday.com/2012/01/glimpses/
I am SO excited about this! I can't wait to see what people do for it!!
My friend Stacey is joining me in this. Her pictures are going to be on each post (I'm hoping), so people can get two pictures as inspiration.

But I'm going to post my pictures here, because that's what my blog is about (right???)
Bekah wakes up for breakfast. She doesn’t think mornings happen until food’s in her tummy. The girls usually do school in the back room, but this is a normal scene, doing their copywork on the dining room table. Doing yoga as gym class. Jasmine practicing her magic trick, learning not to tell people how it works. Bekah’s Sudoku boards, complete with some of the numbers coughing (that’s the little circles on the page) and the note at the bottom, “Boo is not rede [ready] yet”). Hudson taking a picture of me taking a picture, and then working on his wooden beads.


I have plans to turn this into a photo book at the end of the year. I'm hoping to start working on that this afternoon, after school's done for the day, so I don't get behind from the outset and just never get it done. THAT is what this challenge is really all about, after all!! 

No comments: