Thursday, January 05, 2012

My Kids

I should really do this once a month or so...

Bekah...
has started speaking in various accents. Her favorites are 'British' and 'Southern.' She keeps us very entertained.

Hudson...
is Mr. Talkbox. He has a vocabulary much larger than I remember the girls' being at 2 1/2. (could be the fact that "he's my baby so he can't be grown up enough to talk that much!") His newest word is "actually," and his favorite sentence is, "Mommy, I have to tell you something." He loves to tell me, "I love you so much." It melts my heart every. single. time.

Jasmine...
is growing up. She's just acting so much more mature (most of the time) lately. She's sweet company. She enjoys school (most of the time). She asks good questions about life, and loves learning. Especially about anything science-related.

I love my kids. I'm so thankful that I get to spend my days with them!!

No comments: