Tuesday, February 28, 2006

More pages

I'm so lost without my scrapbook site, thedigichick.com . It will be back up tomorrow morning. I can hardly wait!
I've been scrapping anyways, just haven't been able to post them there. Then this blog was acting up last night, so I tried to put it on our website. That wasn't working either! So I've felt terribly lost!
Anyways, here is the page I did this morning (Jasmine went to bed early last night so I was up with her at 6:10 this morning). I had the idea as I was falling asleep last night, and it came out even better than I'd hoped. How often does that happen?? (not often)
Credits: "Diva" kit by Daniela Peuss
Font: Mom's Typewriter



I did a page yesterday afternoon for a sketch "challenge" on the digichick's blog. It was fun to use these two pictures I've wanted to scrap for awhile now but haven't found the right layout. This worked out great! I love both pictures...Jasmine looking warily at Jerry, Jerry letting her climb on top of him...it's great. And Jerry really likes her, since she's the only one in the house who'll give him the time of day.
Credits: Mari K's "A Twist of Lime" kit.
Font: Mom's Typewriter

No comments: