Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Loyalty

Today's blog challenge is a tough one, but a super-easy one too.

"Right now, I have a loyal friend in ___________."

How easy is that? I value loyalty pretty highly, so I have friends I can really depend on.
So here's my list of loyal friends.

Mom.
Karen.
Josh.
Buffy.
Sarah.
Joanna.
Jasmine.
Kenny.

I'll stop there, but the list keeps going.
Because my list is long, I won't write why I see each of them as a loyal friend. Let's just say it's nice to know I can trust each of these people and I hope they see me as a loyal friend too.
(disclaimer: the order of the list doesn't mean anything. Please don't feel slighted...I couldn't put everyone first! I love you all, really!!)

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm honored.
Funny how we are still close even though we live 400 miles apart. Longevity has something to do with it, too - after knowing someone so long - you just don't want to imagine life without them. =-)

JWatson said...

Husband of honored friend Karen here, showing you the link to the site where I got the "snall ball" onesie for Caroline:

http://www.cafeshops.com/mntwinsbatgirl,mntwinsbatgirl2,mntwinsbatgirl3,mntwinsbatgirl4,mntwinsbatgirl5,%20mntwinsbatgirl6,%20mntwinsbatgirl7

Or, go to bat-girl.com and click on the "feed me" pic with the cute bat-kitty