Friday, February 24, 2006

A special anniversary

As Jasmine nurses in her sleep, I keep smiling, realizing what a special day today is.

As of today (about an hour ago, to be exact), she has been nursing for the same length of time I was pregnant with her.

Isn't that fun? I think that should be celebrated! The fact that she's been experiencing life outside the womb for as long as she was inside it, seems like a pretty big deal to me :)

I've gotten behind on posting scrapbook pages. I may have put this link up before, but in case I didn't, you can follow all my layout progress here.
But I'll try to keep putting my favorite pages up here, too!

I've had the pictures of Josh and I for awhile now, and wanted to do this page, but it was harder than I thought it would be. So here's what I came up with.
Credits: Jan Crowley's Family kit
Fonts: Chelsie's Hand






This is one of my favorite pages so far. I love this picture, and had a lot of fun making this page. My little sweetie, and my prince charming on Halloween (it was fun to dress up, just for each other!)
Credits: Romantique kit from February's De-Zine
Fonts: Anke Calligraphic, 1942 Report

2 comments:

Karen said...

i've been following you pages and am continually amazed. you have got it goin' on!! please keep it up (at least until i go back to work and still have time to check it)

Owner said...

happy 9 months!! it's an amazing time, isn't it?