Thursday, April 06, 2006

D-day minus 2!

Two days to the move!

Josh got a bunch more done this morning while Jasmine slept in my arms. We're in pretty good shape packing-wise, but there's still a lot to do...a lot of half-empty bins that need similar things added to fill them up...things like that. But I think we should be ready in time.

How perfect is this??? (just in case you don't know, boston creme is my FAVORITE kind of donut. There really isn't a "second choice," unless custard or bavarian cream count :)



You Are a Boston Creme Donut



You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you.

But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft.

You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily.

You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out.



Here's a page I made of Jasmine yesterday from a kit I got from Digital Scrapbooking Place. The fun thing was that this kit was free...they sent me a coupon for a free kit for my birthday! FUN!! It seems kinda masculine, but I loved the stitching and thought her red and blue outfit would be perfect. :)
Credits: tear from http://www.digitalpapertearing.com; all else from Angie Svoboda's Dots of Lot kit
Fonts: Adler, Cheryl

No comments: