Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Favorite Rooms, Eclectic Lunches and a Yankees update

Last things first.

Yankees lost last night :( So they're 1-1. I hope Moose has a better year than he did last year...he's such a great pitcher.

You wanna know what I had for lunch? A box of brussels sprouts, chips and dip, caffeine-free coke, and a yummy Dove cookie. Can you tell I'm trying to finish up little thises and thats (I hate excessive apostrophes but this's probably makes more sense, huh?) before we move? I bought the brussels sprouts when we lived in the other house, so that box is not being moved a second time!


My favorite room in this house would have to be the master bath. Isn't it amazing? It's pretty cool to live in a house where the bathroom looks at least as nice as the amazing ones in "Extreme Makeover: Home Edition"!! Unfortunately the jets don't work in the tub, but it's the largest tub I've ever been in (too bad we weren't here when I was 9 1/2 months pregnant!)
I don't have a favorite room yet in the new apartment, but I can't wait to be there :)

2 comments:

Deena said...

Can i buy your old house?? :) Its gorgeous, i cant beleive you are downsizing to an apartment, i could never do that!! (of course we have 5 kids, so we wouldnt fit in one!!)

Karen said...

Have fun moving and NOT having to deal with cats or weeding! Or trying to keep Jasmine out of rooms she's not supposed to be in.
Yeah - I wish our bathroom was like that, too!