Friday, April 07, 2006

Newest Page

We move tomorrow!!!!

But I can't pack when Jasmine's sleeping in my arms...and her nap is extremely important, if I want her to get any sleep tonight (I know, it seems backwards, but she proved again yesterday that she has a hard time getting to sleep when she's overly tired). So I got to scrap (how sad!) :)
This is a scraplift of a beautiful page by someone on The Digi Chick.
Credits: Blue Heaven kit by Michelle Coleman of ScrapArtist
Fonts: Lauren C Brown, 1942 report, Century Schoolbook
MISC: Grunge border by me; "eyes" word made cool with Atomic Cupcake's "Foam Stamp" action

So does anyone want to come help me finish packing? Or come by next week to the new place and help me find things again?? Please??

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi! Thanks for your sweet welcome to me at TDC! I popped over to your blog (obviously, lol!) and I can see that your pages are among the really fabulous layouts I see at TDC! Your most recent is wonderful!

Wow about your current abode and why you're moving! I hope the move goes (went?) smoothly, and that you love your new home. :)

Karen said...

Hope you've had a wonderful move and are enjoying being so close to Wegmans!
Give Jasmine a big hug for me. Can't wait to hear from Sarah to and when our group's newest edition has entered the world...

Karen said...

Welcome back to the world of the internet!!! Hope everything went well and you're steadily piecing things back together. I keep checking the scrapping website to see if you have new stuff up and then realize that you probably have better things to do (like unpack)! Have fun at the Yankees game! Waiting with baited breath to hear about Sarah...