Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Home, sweet boxes

We're in!
Saturday was insane. We had a lot of help, which was fabulous, but they were getting things on the truck faster than I could direct. Since most of the furniture wasn't ours, and much of our stuff will be going into storage, we had already gone through everything and decided exactly what was coming with us. I couldn't believe how quickly they had it all moved!

We've gotten a lot of boxes emptied, and important things like the kitchen and linen closet are about done. We still have about 15 boxes in the middle of the living room, though, as well as another 6-8 in the bedroom. *sigh*

I found the camera, so once I get the plug to load them onto the computer, I'll show some pictures of how things look today!

Thanks for all the love...it's wonderful to get comments and to be missed :)

And Sarah, if Frenchie's still hanging out in there, let us know! I can't believe you're due TOMORROW!!!!! You're in my prayers. Can't wait! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog via the blog thread. Isn't moving something! We moved last june and there are still a few boxes in the basement!! I hope your unpacking is faster than ours! GL!