Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Tag and a Teaser

I have exciting news, but I'm not sure I can/should say anything quite yet. But I should be able to say something very soon :D

Sinead tagged me :)

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your LiveJournal/blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to.

1. Carnival of the Animals by Saint-Saens (Jasmine's been enjoying a Baby Genius CD with that music, so it's been in my head. Fun music!!) Why is the clarinet always the Cuckoo bird? Is it trying to tell me something?? (Beethoven did the same in his 6th symphony)

This is hard with "Sumo of the Opera" (Veggie Tales) on. Ummm,

2. Jeremy Camp's "Take My Life"

3. Todd Agnew's "It Is Well"

4. "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" (Jasmine's favorite song, and one we sing a lot since we're watching so much baseball right now)

5. Madonna's "Material Girl" (one of the funniest things is seeing Jacob and Justin, 10 and almost 7, singing "and I am a material girl" to their Karaoke game!!!)

6. Newsboys' "It is you"

7. Carman's "The Champion." Been feeling like reminiscing lately :)

So I tag:

1. GG :)
2. Karen
3. Sarah
4. Bev
5. Jenn
6. Josh (you can tell me your list at lunch ;) )
7. I don't know if anyone else reads my blog!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Okay - I won't put it on my blog (because I really don't think there are seven people that read it)...so this is the best it gets...

1- Stuff from the Backyardigans (yup - I"m one of those Moms)
2- "Glory and Praise" - from church today - the first day of Sunday school (and we all survived - and actually had some fun)
3- "Me and Bobby McGee" - left over from my days in St Ann's color guard when I (at least could fake like I) could spin with the best of them. Caroline loves it when I sing it to her.
4- "My Baby Just Cares For Me" - Nina Simone...gotta love Nina
5- "Annie's Song" - John Denver. One of the candidates if we ever have another little girl that we have to name after a cheesy song.
6 - "Sweet Caroline". I'm a sucker for Neil.
7 - "The Honker Ducky Dinger Jamboree" - from the Seasame Street tape that I bought at a garage sale for fifty cents. I nearly pee my pants laughing every time we watch....

GG said...

I really don't listen to much music right now. I have been thinking that I should try to listen while I work on the computer. Maybe one day.