Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ultrasound Report

Pictures tomorrow...I forgot that we don't have a scanner at home!

The baby is perfect. Everything is perfect. Measuring a few days smaller than their adjusted due date, but not enough that they'd officially change it. Hopefully enough that they'll give me a bit more time if the baby isn't born by 2/7 (the due date they've given me).

We likely could have found out if it's a boy or a girl, but s/he didn't make it obvious and we didn't want to know. So we will continue to guess and wonder, and be surprised in a few months :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to hear that everything is well! How fun to be surprised - I never had the patience. :)

GG said...

Ah, I knew everything would be fine. Looking forward to your scans. What is the importance of the due date? If you explained that before I missed it.